At NICCM our goal is to provide you many options to renew your current credential. We can help you with renewal whether you have an NICCM National Administrator's Credential (N.A.C), a Texas credential earned through another agency or any other nationally recognized credential.
NICCM does not charge a fee for renewal. Once a current NICCM Credential holder meets the following requirements their credential will automatically renew.
1. Notify NICCM of any changes in job position, employer or contact information.
2. Have a least 10 hours of training from NICCM during the 2 you have been credentialed. (Hours received through NICCM will also count towards the 30 hours required by licensing annually.) You can get your NICCM required hours at a live event, on one of our Training Cruises or through the Distance Learning Program.
3. Complete renewal paperwork including the annual survey.
View our current BROCHURE to see all of our upcoming events.
View our CALENDAR to see all of our upcoming events.
ALL STAFF TRAINING or LEADERSHIP RETREAT
8:00am-5:00pm 10 Hours/1 CEU
Get your 10 hours for renewal for only $109.
ALL STAFF TRAINING (Saturday)
September 24, 2016- West Palm Beach, FL
April 29th, 2017 - Orlando, FL
LEARN, LEAD, GROW, REPEAT
March 10, 2016 - Houston, TX
May 19, 2016 - Orlando, FL
September 25, 2016 - West Palm Beach, FL
November 17, 2016 - Dallas, TX
April 30, 2017 - Orlando, FL
Click Here for More Information
Click Here to Register Online Now!
NICCM Renewal Special!
Get your 10 hours for renewal
Any 2 sessions for only $109
(Choose From N.A.C. Sessions A-E)
Click here to view course content
NICCM Credential holders are required to get 10 hours of Training through NICCM during their renewal year. We offer many different options for you to receive these hours. One of the ways participants can choose to earn these hours is to complete 2 sessions through a Live event or through the Distance Learning Program. With this summer special participants can register for any 2 sessions for only $109.
Click Here to Register Now!
Unhappy with your current credentialing agency? Want to stream line the process? You can choose to convert your current credential to a N.A.C from NICCM. Generally we can offer this as an easier and less expensive option than renewing through your current credentialing agency. Check with us prior to renewall...It never hurts to look at options!
Texas Credential or a N.A.C. Earned Through Another Agency
If you have a credential from another agency NICCM can help you renew it. We can help you get the hours that you need to renew credential through your current agency or help you covert your current credential to an NICCM National Administrator's Credential. Many of the other organizations charge a fee for renewal, we do not have a renewal fee.
6 Reasons You Should Renew or Convert Your Credential with NICCM
1. Quality Training - Our classes are constantly being updated to ensure that they are relevant to today's Child Care Director and the distinct challenges he/she faces.
2. No fee for renewal - At NICCM we do not charge a fee for renewal, once you meet the requirements and submit the paperwork we will send you your credential. We do everything we can to make it easy to renew. There are no additional fees.
3. We Offer Many Options for Training. You can join us a a live conference in your local area or get away for a couple of days and join us in one of the many city's visit. Another great option is our Training Cruises. NICCM's training cruises are a great value! Renew your Credential enjoying a Caribbean Cruise on a Carnival or Norwegian Ship.
4. Distance Learning Program - Can't make it to a live event. We have our program available on DVD. Our Distance Learning Course is designed to be as close to a live conference as possible by allowing the participant to see and hear the instructor. NICCM is to our knowledge the only credential course to offer something like this.
5. NICCM's Credential is a National Administrator's Credential - Our Credential is on the approved list for Texas and is also a National Credential and is therefore recognized as a mark of distinction in every state of the nation.
6. We guarantee our training. We are so confident with our program that we guarantee it. If you are not satisfied with the level of training you receive will give refund you the full registration fee.
Need more information about Credential Renewal?
Contact Us at (602) 476-1422
Mail Me a Brochure
Contact Us Online
List of Upcoming Events
Click Here to Register Online
CDA Fast Track
Bradley Smith has been an adult educator and motivational speaker for over 20 years.
His knowledge and expertise in the areas of child care center management, human resources, leadership, business issues and classroom procedures ...
HandPrint Products was formed by Bradley Smith to handle his growing line of products that had been created as a support Director's and Teachers in the Early Childhood Education field. Currently HandPrint Products has a child care training video(DVD) series consisting of 50 titles, a policy and procedure system consisting of 7 manuals, books and other products including his top selling “101 Learning and Transition Activities” book.
During the past decade, Bradley Smith has lead HandPrint Productions to become the leader in consulting of childcare business practices. This includes: fiscal management, enrollment management, marketing, human resource, small business issues, and leadership. In addition, the services include help with specific issues concerning handling sensitive issues to avoid fall-out or minimize the likelihood of litigation. Currently, consulting services are available including: on demand, monthly access, 30 day, long distance, on-site, and extended services. In addition, career and business coaching and mentoring services are also available. Contact us for more information or to schedule a consult. We guarantee your satisfaction!
Copyright 2010 NICCM